Commercial Fire & Burglar Alarm Applications
AES subscribers are ideal for commercial fire and burglar alarm applications, providing a wireless communication link between the alarm panel and central station receiver.
Each subscriber is housed in a full-sized, locked steel cabinet and supports a range of alarm panel inputs, including EOL fire, EOL supervised, and direct voltage from the panel (non-fire applications). It automatically senses phone line cuts, antenna cuts and monitors battery and AC power status.
Advanced status reporting, self-diagnostics, and the built-in power supply make AES the first choice for all wireless monitoring needs.
- UL Listed commercial fire and burglar alarm applications
- Meets NFPA 72 requirements
- Direct reporting to AES receiver across IntelliNet mesh radio network
- Each Subscriber acts as transmitter/receiver/repeater
- Simple and fast activation on network
- On board status LEDs for easy setup
- Easy programming via AES handheld programmer or PC
- Rugged metal housing ideal for any commercial fire alarm application
- Narrowband compliant
on boardprogrammable zone inputs
- Battery charging circuit supports up to 7.5 AH standby battery
“I can’t believe it took us this long to make a change. So happy that we did. Numbers don’t lie.”